Sunday, September 5, 2010

2 week break

Hi all! so happy to be back in blogland. With school starting, I decided to focus most of my attention on getting my class together, giving my students that lil' bit of extra TLC, mentoring the new music teacher (who is awesome and going to become a good friend!) and making sure my kiddos have my undivided attention.

I have been toying with the idea of a follow-up project to my Summery Delite bag. Above you see some of the colors I have been playing with. I can only carry my bright colored bag into September, then fashion will dictate that I carry a more seasonally colored bag. What do you think about this pallette for autumn?


My other project that I am getting ready to finish is my Flower Box Afghan. I can't decide wheter to color block it or go diagonally. Any thoughts?

7 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Great colors - your 'Fall' bag will look beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like the diagonal look on your afghan! Pretty colors, too!

Libby said...

The fall bag will be great!

And, I am in love with the diagonal pattern for the afghan. Gives more of a statement than the other.

Dragonflymom said...

Diagonally!! I love the Fall colors too.

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, I think I like the diagonal look too!!! VERY pretty!

Crafty Christina said...

Love the fall colors too, but it sure doesn't feel like fall yet here. It's so HOT!

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

I LOVE the Flower Box Afghan! I'd go for a diagonal and block mixture. The colors are delightful!

FYI...I followed your link from Marsha's Spot talent award to get here!

Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
Ruthi
http://cafepressabitosunshine.blogspot.com