Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EtsyTreasury List

Hee, hee, its a fun one to look at! One of my Uglees is included in it!

'yuck factor' by GTDesigns

ugly has its place too


Grimitive Folk Art Goth Merm...
$59.00

Fifer Sea Sucker
$42.00

Bearded Lady - art print b...
$13.00

Sculpin Fish ceramic art dec...
$68.00

ooak, cloth art doll, Kivi t...
$82.00

Ima Uglee
$12.00

Fright Voodoo the OOAK Voo D...
$80.00

Unique Weird Furry Feathery ...
$14.00

GARGOYLE
$9.00

Halloweeny orange magnet
$3.00

Ugly Pitcher
$70.00

ACEO 'Big Juicy Tears of...
$25.00

Ugly Mug
$35.00

Annabella
$30.00

Primitive Raggedy Ann Doll w...
$10.95

vintage clown/ old man ashtr...
$20.00

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Your uglee is the cutest thing on that list!

breakmydreams said...

Congrats and I have to agree that your Uglee is the cutest thing on the list :D

Libby said...

Congratulations! I have a link for you: http://www.whalesharkwebsites.com/tools/treasury.php

If you go there, you can put the information for the Etsy treasury and it will generate a code for you to place in your blog. That way you can see the entire treasury here. That's what I've been using.

XOXO,
Libby

Libby said...

Yay! You added the treasury photos. You can also choose different sizes too. I think I usually do small or tiny, depending on which blog layout I'm using.

Congrats again on your featured work!