Saturday, January 14, 2012

101.4.......



A dark, shadowy body was standing over me when I awoke with a a start at 3:30 this morning. A shaky voice; "Mom, I don't feel good...." It was my youngest DS. I was up like a shot and reached for his forehead. He was warm and the themometer confirmed it with a reading a 101.4 degrees. Looks like it'll be a quiet Saturday at home today, even though I love that, I hate to have anyone sick and we all know how yucky a temperature can make us feel.

DD leaves for college tomorrow and here is her Gap-tastic Cowl 

I used Dewdrops from Michael's. It's a cute, bulky yarn with sequins already sewn in. Makes it look like you did alot and really its just purling and knitting. :-)

Now I can concentrate on the finishing touches of my Button-Down Wrap. 
Have a safe Saturday!

7 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Love the cowl - it's very pretty. Next time I'm at Michaels I'll have to check out that yarn - I was there yesterday, but I only looked at the plain yarns. I hope your son feels better soon. :)

Libby said...

Yay for craft time; boo for sickness. Hope your kid feels better really soon.

BTW, that is a beautiful sparkly scarf!

Happy Crafting,
Libby

Tina said...

I hope your son is feeling much better by now. Your daughter's cowl is lovely. Happy Crocheting :)

Unknown said...

Hi I'm looking for the white dewdrops yarn. Where can I get it

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

My Michael's is not carrying it anymore. ..so I don't know if that means if it has been discontinued or not...boo!