Monday, September 10, 2012

New projects.......



Walking the long aisles at WalMart, I came across these:

Which led me to this:



Didn't they come out sweet? Now I have some perfect hostess gifts to take with me whenever I get invited somewhere.

Next is another circle shawl. I had such great success with this one. That when I walked into a yarn store in Blowing Rock, NC, this yarn spoke to me to make another. Here's the progress so far....
Close up of stitch and yummy yarn.....

Last, but certainly not least, the baby blanket maker is making another one. I am trying the Loops and Thread brand baby yarn from Michael's out on this one. I usually use Baby Bernat, but this yarn was cuddly and the color was cute. It's white with a blue and green fleck.


How do you like those freshly painted tootosies on the bottom...hee, hee!

No comments: